Monday, June 18, 2012

Worth the wait.....

I finally got my light fixtures in
that I had ordered in February,
but were on back order until June!


I think they were worth the wait.
Not to mention the wait
was so long that I forgot about them.
So when they arrived it was like
Christmas morning!


I'm pretty happy with them.
I think they give the cottage more
of a costal feel.

  Next project for the exterior of the house
is new window boxes.
They are just too small for the window,
and need to be replaced,
but over all it is looking more and more
like I want it to.
Things at this cottage may
take longer to acomplish than I prefer,
but I'm ok with that because
My little cottage makes me smile.


 

1 comments:

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Liz,
LOVE those new light fixtures...they look outstanding on your home.

Blessings,
Linda