Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Family room...

Some updated pictures of my family room...
A slip covered sofa in a white duct fabric...
A coffee table that is identical to the one in restoration hardware for $1300.
I scored mine for $250!
I actually gave it a hug when I got it in my house.
I love it that much!
I am LOVING a cottage, coastal, farmhouse look right now.
I think the sofa and the coffee table translate themselves into all three looks.
The shells on the table have a special meaning.
My hubby and I found them all on vacation in Sanibel.
The painting over my sofa cost me a break-the-bank $2.50.
All I did was paint the frame.
I love the look of the old used oar above it.
I will post more shots of this room soon...

2 comments:

Michelle Hughes said...

Your living room is positively dreamy! love your table!!

Unknown said...

Totally understand the hugging of cart. Have been spying one from "NapaStyle" for over a year. If one ever made it in my house, I would have to grab blankie and take nap on it to let for the first afternoon. Love, love, Love it!!! I love your style. Cottage-Coastal-Farmhouse!!