Friday, June 15, 2012

Blog swap.....

While taking the Creatively Made E-course
from Jeanne Oliver,
a few of us got together to do an art/gift swap....
 This package with all this detail
arrived the other day from Pamla Klenczar,
and I just had to share it with you!
 You can check out Pamla's
amazing work at her blog the world of Pamla Klenczar.
And if all of her purchases are shipped out
with this much thought and effort
you can imagine how much thought and effort
she puts into her art work!
 This is the back of the package.
I love how even the back of the package
had a lovely little detail.
 Check out this amazing
 pen and ink drawing that
she made!
 She is so incredibly talented!
It amazes me when someone can
create something so detailed and life like.
 I tried to capture her talent
in my photos, but believe me when
I say that these photos do not do this
piece of art justice.
Here is a list of all the gals that participated in the swap:
Amber Zaccagni
(her blog address will be coming soon)
Brenda Geiger
Carolyn Carelton
Cathy Purcell
Christa Thomas
Deborah King
Jenna Alexander
Joanne Freeman
Kate Gadd
Lis Dunn
Lisa Lovestrand
Mikel Lyman
Renee Ortiz
Renee Sendelbach
Sheila Rumney
Stacey Curry

Check 'em out and,  
 tell them I sent ya'!

2 comments:

Sheila Rumney said...

Lovely artwork that you received! Thanks for sharing!

Christa said...

Beautiful artwork by Pamla.