Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas Cheer...

Christmas Cheer...
A few photos of my Christmas Season mantle...
I went with a ton of mercury glass.
I feel like it is such a classic.
You can mix it with just about any style,
which makes it very practical
if you are like me and like to switch things
up a bit every year.
I love my glittered trees in front of an old mirror
that I used on top of my mantle for the Thanksgiving season.
You can view the mirror in an older post.
My chalk deer means so much to me.
I actually found it in a junk store this summer for a song.
I knew I had to have it as soon as I saw it.
My grandmother had one EXACTLY like it,
and I remember it so clearly from when we would go for visits.
had these stockings made this year
with words that represent the family member that they belong to.
These are new this year,
but somehow already have sentimental value to me.
Snow is scattered through out the mercury glass.
Silver garland draping the mantle.
I used this garland on my tree as well to tie the room together.
A little Christmas cheer being spread through out our home...
and sending some cheer your way as well.

0 comments: