Saturday, October 29, 2011

fall decor....


I took some pictures
at the Country Living magazine general store
last weekend as inspiration for my house after Halloween,
as I transition my home into Fall and Thanksgiving. 

I thought they turned out good enough to share with you.

I love how it just looks like
 bounty tossed into a large basket.
Mums in baskets.
So simple, but such impact.
These baskets are about 4 feet high.
I love how they have used baskets everywhere
with traditionally fall plants.

A stack of pumpkins on a wreath
sitting in a chair.

I am planning on using all these ideas in my house this year.

Thanks Country Living....again.



1 comments:

time worn interiors said...

I really need to come to BG to see you. I really, really need smalls, and I'm sure the store is full.
tot