Friday, October 28, 2011

halloween house

Some of these pictures you might recognize from
but I thought you might be able to see some of them
 a little better without all of my creative editing.



the room really creates a spooky effect
without being to plastic and cheesy.

I don't know if that comes across
 in the pictures the way it does in person.



The coolest effect is in the evenings with all the candles lit
in front of the old, aged mirrors.

my fashionable scarecrow.
I used her outside last year,
but this year I decided to give her a break.
She now peers through the window at my neighbors
and any who dare pass by.
I don't know if you can tell,
but she is sporting a tiara from 1946....
....and he is sporting one of my dad's old fedora hats.
We have yet to name them.
Though several names have been discussed:
George and Weezie
Jack and Dianne
George and Martha
etc...

So what do you think?
What should we name them?


0 comments: