Thursday, November 3, 2011

kitchen

My kitchen....

It is a bit farm-country,
a bit rustic,
and a bit shabby....

but then again so is my entire house.

It doesn't fit into one category.
But I like it that way....
I don't fit into one category either!

As you can see by the use of them
through out the entire kitchen,
I am a bit obsessed with scales.
I adore my concrete counter tops.
I don't think I will ever tire of them.
(and I tire of things pretty quickly sometimes)







I love the rustic feel of it all,
and then a crystal chandelier thrown in.

The contrast is great.
there ya have it!
It's tiny, but it's practical.
(especially since I never only occasionally cook)

2 comments:

Ido said...

Love that kitchen Liz, your collection of scales is great I feel green of envy!
XXX Ido

Anita @ GoingALittleCoastal said...

I know what you mean, I don't really fit into one category either! Your kitchen is wonderful. Lots of personal touches. Love the lights above the peninsula and that old stool!