Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Perspective Changes Everything

Isn't it amazing what blessings we all have? And, in the same sentence, isn't it amazing what we forget to be thankful for? I am the one who sees the glass door as dirty with handprints to be cleaned off. But, I have a sister who sees it as precious hand prints that she can barely bring herself to wipe off. Sometimes, I have to remind myself that with those dirty handprints on the glass door, comes little hands that hug your neck when you are down. That paint those pictures of sweet innocence for the fridge. And little hands that hold your hand when you go someplace new, and let you believe you are leading them when really they are leading you.

Got loads of insperation from this blog today. It literally stopped me in my tracks. I am certian you will enjoy her insight as well.

0 comments: