Sunday, April 25, 2010

restoration hardware heart attack...

Have you seen the new Restoration Hardware catalog?
I got mine earlier this week, and put it in my pile of
"to get to later"
I nearly fell out of my chair when I saw their wares!
I want absolutely everything in every single picture,
and can afford absolutely nothing!
How did they know the inner desires of my little design heart?
So jealous
(but happy for of course)
of all the designer hearts
that will get to live with all these lovelies!
I mean just look at this floor lamp!
Just look at these french pillows!
Just look at this hand tied rug!
But the pièce de résistance:
This is a chest made to look like an old steamer!
...an all cigar leather version!
Surely there is some way to convince hubby that we not only NEED this desk,
but that it is a good deal at over $3000!
Surely!
And oh, my goodness,
are there really ANY words for how spectacular this chair is?
NO! NOT ONE!
You all know how much I LOVE me some farmhouse style.
Well, they have a whole line titled "farmhouse"
AAAHHHH!!!!
I can run, but I can not hide!
They have found me.
Darn you budget!
Darn you restoration Hardware!

2 comments:

DustyLu said...

I love restoration hardware to! There is an outlet store in Camarillo California if you ever are near! Love those chairs, my client is thinking about buying them! ~lulu

Cindy@Cutepinkstuff said...

Wow, love these images! Thanks for this post. Wish you could have been at the Open House. It wasn't very busy, but fun to meet the people who came.