Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Floaties...

Floaties...
{not the ones found in your drink after your 3 year old takes a sip}
These are old flotation balls
that were supposed to be taken
to the Atlanta Country Living show and sold,
but I decided to hold on to.
I am so glad I did!
Now they make a lovely everyday arrangement
in my European dough bowl on my dining room table.
They supported a bag of bones and a skull for Halloween
placed just so on top of them to look like a skeleton.
Now they will be replaced for the dough bowl to hold
nuts in the shell, some pine needles and candles for Thanksgiving.
Who know what for Christmas, and then they will be back.
I almost named this post "blue balls",
but thought better of it after typing it
and then reading it back to myself.
Thank goodness for self-editing,
but I had to share it with you anyway!

2 comments:

Megandvd@Beauty in the Attempt said...

Love these.....you have so many divine treasures!

Cheers~
e

Faded Plains said...

I love your "blue balls"...I mean Floaties...they're the perfect shade of blue.