Monday, January 24, 2011

A romantic table scape for two...
this table has an old fashion love affair feel....
I used the same dishes, linens, and silverware
as in the previous post.
I just added pink depression glass,
an old music sheet of a love song
from a self-playing piano
as the table runner,
a crystal candelabra,
a bouquet of mini rose buds,
and an old valentine
that I framed and sat on an easel.
and of course hearts of every texture,
size, and color,
I used silver cracker trays
to hold the napkin and silverware.
It adds a little interest to the typical placesetting.
I love grand guestures of love,
so what better way to show how grand my love
is for my hubby than
an old fashioned romantic, candle-lit
dinner for two
on valentine's day at home?
So, that is how I plan on spending my Valentine's Day.
Cheers to you and your valentine.
May your love be grand year round!

2 comments:

Carrie Ann Eddleman said...

What a lovely tablescape, I love the music sheet table runner what a cool idea. Sounds like the perfect valentines to me. Wish I were close enough to shop with you, our shops are just my style. Hugs-Carrie

Carrie Ann Eddleman said...

That should say your shops...oops.