Friday, February 3, 2012

grey goodness.....

Another color that I am absolutely
crazy about is grey.

Check out these beautiful rooms
designed in grey....

I love this color.
looks like a grey with blue undertones.
I love the cow hide rug on the dark wood floor too.
this is a safe and soft grey.
Every color would look good
as an accent to this shade.
this porch is beyond yummy.
I love how they even painted
the woodwork grey.
love grey in the kitchen.
How great would this wall color
look with marble counter tops.
this kitchen would be great inspiration
for an out-dated kitchen.

Just take the door off the cabinets,
paint the bases grey,
and accessorize like crazy.
this looks like vacation to me.
and I am obsessed with stripes
used in different ways.
this dining room looks so rich, classic and elegant,
but modern because of the color pallet.
You can not top a Chesterfield sofa,
but one in grey velvet?
I am dying! 
Would love, love, love this!

Hope you enjoyed all the
 grey goodness
on this Friday!

0 comments: