Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Nashville Garden & Antique Show.....

Sorry that I have been MIA lately.
I go through spurts with everything,
and my blog is no exception.

I have tons to blog about though,
so hopefully I will be back on track.

I wanted to share some pictures of my
booth at the
Nashville Garden & Antique Show.

I had never done this show,
even though it is so close to me.
So, I wasn't sure what to expect.
They told me that I would be able to spread out.
So, I brought more than what I needed,
but when I got there, there was definitely no spreading.


Not a big deal,
but it was just a little tighter
than I prefer.
I will know what to expect next year!
All in all, it was a fun show.
I hope to do it again.

I ended up bringing one of the chairs below home.
Can you guess which one?
Looks fabulous in the newly updated family room!
It is shameful when you are
holding your breathe that something
won't sell so that you can bring it home!

Pictures of the chair in it's new home soon!
Hope you have a great Tuesday!

0 comments: