Thursday, March 22, 2012

the new stools....

The new stools in the house....
I am crazy about them.
As you can see they adjust up and down
for whatever height you need.

I snagged them up at world market.
I am crazy about that store.
They have all the latest trends
at half the price.
And when you change out as much as I do,
that is a MUST!

They are super sturdy and substantial.
I was worried that for the price
they may be flimsy and wobbly.
But I am VERY happy with how well made they are.

I couldn't recommend them more
if you are in the market for some new stools.
{I wasn't exactly what you would say in the market for new stools when I stumbled across these,
but once I saw them, I realized how I needed wanted to be in the market for stools,
and that the search was now over.}
I mixed them with one of the stools
I already had at the bar.
{being frugal and all}
I think they look great together.

I also think they look great against
the new navy in the family room!

I promise to share pictures asap
 of the whole navy room.
I couldn't be happier with the end result.

0 comments: