Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A mom and me luncheon...

I had a luncheon for my mom and I ...
 She is the sweetest, funnest, and virtuous woman I know....
 I have four sisters,
and we all feel the same way about her!
 So, I thought it would be fun to steal her away for a
couple of hours all for myself...
 We had a great lunch,
and great laughs....
 Here we are....
Can you believe this little lady is 75?
I am sorry, but I just don't think so!
She doesn't act 75 either.... 
{it is easier to ask to forgiveness than for permission,
so she has no idea that I just put her age all out there for the world to see,
and a picture to top it off!}
Thought I would share a little piece of my momma with you today!

2 comments:

PCovi said...

You are right! She does not look her age! She has joyful eyes, but you do too Liz! Nice lookin' lunch there...

Anonymous said...

you have a beautiful mom, must be the wonderful on the inside coming out