Tuesday, January 31, 2012

to navy or not to navy.....

Hubby and I have plans to paint the family room,
living room and dining room.

So, I have been searching around the Internet,
Pinterest and blogs for inspiration.

Here are some photos that are swaying
me towards a navy wall....

 Maybe even do one accent wall...


I think my white couch
and leather chairs would pop
against the color.


How about a navy door?
I think it would look great on
my stone cottage,
but what color shutters?
Here is a reverse of my possible new
color scheme.
White walls and navy furniture....
It even looks good in a bathroom...
and on wood work....
So, what do you think
to navy, or not to navy?


1 comments:

Tina@WhatWeKeep said...

Hi Liz,

I want to paint my front door navy but I have black shutters that I don't want to re-do. I am about to sew navy velvet pillows for a couch, and repaint my son's room which is very dark blue. Back and forth we go! Navy walls are gorgeous...do you have a lot of white trim?