Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Moi new Junque...

Moi new junque!
Went junkin' and this is what came home with me...
All the essential information...
I now possess.
Old, shabby black & white horse print
(I live in Kentucky, so anything that is old to do with horses is a keeper)
Perfectly imperfect frame
old service bell
I rang it last night for my girls when their dinner order was "up"
and they immediately came running for dinner.
Obviously a good investment when something helps me only say it once!
Ok, just look at this!
It is a VERY old, VERY industrial, and VERY chippy,
hair stylist cart.
It could not be any more perfect!
about had a heart attack when I spied it.
Who could give this up?
Looks so good with the daffodils from my yard,
some old books, and a piece of my sterling collection.
(Yes, another collection)
I love how the industrial beauty cart looks
with the refined feel of the sterling bowl.
These flowers are so beautiful they almost look fake.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

oh...swoon...drool...want that cart!! if anybody mentions industrial to me i just fainted dead away!! ;0) those finds are absolutely amazing..if you decided the cart just doesn't fit in your home i know a prairie home that would take it in!! LOL!!

Cindy@Cutepinkstuff said...

Like your banner. Glad you dig my PINK shovels.

Mrs. Pharris said...

That cart is the coolest! And I really love your clock collection! I'm on the prowl for wire bowls and egg baskets.

Mrs. Pharris said...

By the way, I'm drooling at the idea of a chance for a gift certificate! ;-)