I just felt like pink pom-poms
were in order for today.
No real reason, just a pink pom-pom
so here is the to do list for the day:
- wrap a birthday present
- go to a 3 hour birthday party that I will try to be an hour late for
(I believe that birthday parties should only last two hours tops~
unless they are the drop off kind, and then they can last as long as possible)
- do the laundry and put it away
- stain and distress the grandfather clock that I painted and showed you in a previous post
- paint our bar stools (remember to take the before pictures)
- cut an extra large artist's pallet out of foam board for my girlie's upcoming arty themed birthday party
- write an article for our Regional Parent magazine on organization (that is due tomorrow)
- clean out my purse
- pay bills
- help girls finish their valentines (they could not be any sweeter)
- straighten the house
- get caught up on my recorded reality TV shows
So, I guess I just needed some fluff
before I tackled my to do list!
Pink pom-pom balls do the trick!
Here to getting it all done!....