Thursday, April 14, 2011

Fairy garden...

The fairy garden
I made for my girlies...
  here is what I started with:
some succulents...
 a zinc planter still housing
remnants of the winter...
 and some mini
fairy garden accessories...
 I cleaned out the planter, 
 separated the succulents
and planted them all around,
and just added the garden accessories,
and made a path way with the rocks
 that came in the succulents container...

Now, we are just waiting on the fairies to arrive!
 
If only laying out and
planting my own garden was this easy...



 



2 comments:

time worn interiors said...

What a cute little garden!
Tot

PCovi said...

Incredibly cute!
I am tickled to discover a "neighbor" in blogland :)
I am an hour away...towards Clarksville I'll say for now.
Is your shop near Mariah's?