Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A time of reflection...

Easter is on its way....

And we are ready for it
here at the Cottage on Covington.

I love to use eggs and nests
when decorating for Easter.
To me, it represents new life, and
 the Resurrection of the Lord.
Even though the Easter bunny will
come to our house and bring us
lots of goodies....
I don't want Easter to be just
about what my girlies will be getting
in their baskets.
I want it to be a time of reflection
for our family
of what our Saviour
has already given for us.
Even though we are all set for
the Easter egg hunts,
and the Easter bunny to come,
and for us to fill our bellies too full after
Church on Easter Sunday,
I will be thinking
of what great love my Saviour has for me. 
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ!
In his great mercy he has given us new birth
into a living hope through the resurrection
of Jesus Christ from the dead...
~ 1 Peter 1:3. 
Happy Easter, ya'll!











1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish you could come decorate my house for Easter!