Friday, April 29, 2011

dining room...

I thought I would share an over view of
our dining room....
 I have shown snippets of this room,
but never an over view of the whole room....
 these pictures were taken when I still
had all of our Easter decor up,
so just picture all the bunnies and chick-a-dees gone....
 I love my cow hide rug,
clean up is a pressure wash outside.
can't be any easier than that...

 I have actually replaced these window treatments
now with the "Spring/Summer" dressings.

Yes, that's right, I dress my windows for Fall/Winter
and Spring/Summer...

Say what you like,
could not be anything I have not
already heard from hubby...

 actually, I have totally changed
the accessories on this console table
that leads into the formal living room...

Wow, I never realized how much this room has changed until now...

This post has now become
"the dining room BEFORE post"

Which means, a
"dining room AFTER post "
is in order...

I will take current pictures of this room next week
just so you can see what a difference a week
makes in this cottage!

Maybe hubby does have a point...
The only thing permanent in this little home
are the people that live in it.

I say to that,
Don't get too comfortable...
Happy day, ya'll!

2 comments:

PCovi said...

Huge room!
I love it :)

Ido said...

I love your dining room! is huge and beautiful, love that rug you have underneath the table. Sorry for the late comment, been out of town, hadn't touch a computer in a few days.
Have a great day!
XXX Ido