Saturday, March 12, 2011

where my goodies went, from my day with Tot...

I shared with you in this post
my treasures that I picked up at Tot's shop,
So, I thought I would share with you where some of them went...

Another member of the Madonnas...
remember the wicker that was around this demi john?
It is gone now,
 and it fits in nicely
with the other goodies
 on the mantle...
And this was the old cabinet door
turned sign...
in a vignette with the
cloche covered shells...
Isn't it just dreamy!
and my clock collection
got another piece added...
I try my best to distract you
from all of the technology
in my home,
but somethings you just can not disguise...
Remember this post?
One of my chippy old mirrors came from Tot...
Remember my pile of lovely junk
before it was disbursed?
and now it all has a place to call home...

0 comments: